Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Bluish Trekker in True North Magazine!

By the time, a good friend of mine, named Mars Quizon, phoned me a few months ago, I could not help but leaped for joy on the excitement of being interviewed regarding the mountaineering interests and hiking/travel activities I've been inclining to for the past two years. She is a contributing writer to the True North Magazine and a servant/sister in our community called Lingkod-Makati branch. And together with another sister named Therese Pelias, from Lingkod-Marikina, who was also a contributing writer to the said magazine, they threw a great deal of effort on making an article possible in relation to their themed issue for April, it was all about travel and journey in a deeper context.

More interesting topics  can also be found in the magazine and the wholeness of it succeeded in its aim to express more meaningful thoughts on being a pilgrim on a journey called life.


When Mars finally gave me a copy of it, I was so happy to know that the April issue has been out already. I felt so excited.  It was just encouraging and I thank God for giving me such opportunity . It was not to brag anything or the like, but it was truly a privilege and honor for me. All the glory and credits be given to the Most High. I am hoping that the article inspire not only the brothers and sisters in the community but as well as those who are searching more meaning and purpose as well as finding more colorful journey in their lives. The article entitled "Come, Let us Go up!" featured some of the travel/climb experiences, reflections and discoveries of Dom Hormigos (a brother in Lingkod-Alabang) and of mine. I am planning to post here the entire article (if the authority permits it) for the benefit of you, my viewers. For now, here's a quick look of the said portion in True North.


By the way, True North is a publication of Ang Ligaya ng Panginoon and its partners - Christ's Youth in Action, Ang Lingkod ng Panginoon, and the Institute for Pastoral Development.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...